Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Bumbo Chair and Other Shenanigans

A couple of weeks ago, Brent's mom got a "Bumbo Chair" for Amy Grace. We had a lot of fun taking pictures of her during her first time to check it out. What is funny is that even though she is developmentally old enough to sit in it, she is still so tiny that it's almost as big as she is! We'll get so much use out of it then, though!

I LOVE my Daddy!!!...


Checkin' out the view...



"Help! I've rolled over and now I can't roll back!!"


Flirtin' with Granddaddy...


2 comments:

Katen said...

Those chairs look fun, do they make them for grown-ups? ;)

She is so cute!! I think she gets more adorable and happy-looking in every set of pictures you put up!

Miss you guys!

Emily Shepherd said...

Thanks!! Can't wait for you to see her in her "old age" :)