Friday, August 8, 2008

27 weeks down...and third trimester?

Today marks the beginning of week 28, and according to some sources that means I am in my 3rd trimester, which is when things really start to roll! More doctor visits, more baby movement, bigger belly, registering, showers, and of course, Auburn football, lol :) Still more unbelievable each week!

I've been a ravenous beast lately, which is pretty unusual for me - it's strange to feel like I can't get full even when I do eat. But I figure that Nublette is having a growth spurt, so I'm just trying to keep exercising and eating decently and hoping for the best - though I've definitely been eating twice what I normally would the past few days!

Brent got to feel Nublette kick last night, which was really fun! Totally by accident, and she was doing some sort of crazy movement that could have been a somersault and jumping jack all at the same time. I like to think that she was just anxious for her Daddy to feel her and was saying "here, i am kicking with all my might, Daddy!"

Finally, we got to visit some friends and their new baby in the hospital last Friday, which was fun and a little nerve-wracking for both of us all at the same time. So hard to believe that we will have a teeny tiny baby like that in just 3 months! But they were both doing great and their daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to Dave and Lori!

No comments: