Saturday, September 13, 2008

32 Weeks...

Now, I know you were all crying and sad yesterday when there was no update :) I have been trying to get to work earlier, which left no time for getting the pics ready to go in the morning as I usually do. So here goes...

Here I am at 32 weeks. Now, I don't know if it's the shirt, my imagination, or reality, but looks to me like Nublette has a) grown twice her size again (and gaining 1/2 lb a week now, according to the books), and b) has gotten lower in my belly. Maybe she has, because it doesn't feel like she's all up in my ribs anymore. Who knows!



Here are some more 32 week pics from dinner with my parents last night:






She has been very active this week, which has been a lot of fun. One night while Brent was reading in bed, I just watched my belly jump and tried to guess what body part was poking out. Pretty much next to impossible as my tummy isn't tight as a drum yet, but still fun to watch. Supposedly she will settle down a bit in the next two or three weeks as she decides on a birth position. Let's all think happy thoughts for head-down :) My sweet husband had already entered the world at this point (he was just too excited), so it's exciting and sobering all at the same time to think that Nublette could join us at any time now and have an excellent chance at everything being ok. I'm so excited to meet her, but also hopes she keeps baking awhile longer!

This has been the first week that I've had LOTS of people ask me when i'm due, etc - I've been showing for awhile but have definitely "popped" in the last couple of weeks. It's funny how your tummy suddenly becomes a topic of conversation, even with strangers! I also started sitting on an exercise ball at work, which is somewhat more comfortable than my office chair. That draws comments as well!

Guess that's about it! We have a baby class on Tues night and an appointment on Wednesday afternoon with another doctor in the practice. After this week, we will start going every two weeks, and I hear that time really flies then!

2 comments:

Katen said...

On a non-baby note, I hear that sitting on an exercise ball is really good for you fitness-wise. Don't remember where I heard that or why, but there it is. Love the pictures-- glad to hear you're still feeling good. Miss you!

full chroma said...

You look great! You are gonna be a great mom and I can't wait to meet her!!!