Thursday, October 16, 2008

(Almost) 37 Weeks...

The biggest news from this week was that I did indeed get cleared to go with Brent to Jake and Holly's wedding this weekend - yay! Of course things can ALWAYS change quickly, but from the look of things, it's pretty doubtful I'll be going into labor this weekend :) (I think the best comment of the visit was "WOW that baby is still REALLY HIGH!") I guess I always really knew that - I told Brent last night that I'd meant to call the vet and get the dogs set up to board while we're gone, and he said "but we didn't even know until today if you were going...". Right. Guess I just figured that all along (or else preggo brain is just getting to me big time :)

No pics today or tomorrow since we'll be leaving town early in the morning (yay!). Hope to have one or two from the weekends festivities once we get back. Note to self: USE YOUR CAMERA!

On a totally different note, it is truly amazing how God works all things for our good, even that which we can't see at the time. He's been really working on some attitudes in our hearts this past week, and it's pretty cool to see how things come out in their own time. I'm also in awe of the incredible journey He's taken us on throughout this pregnancy, and how we can see just how thoroughly He's been preparing us for this next stage of our lives, and this wonderful blessing that is our little girl.

1 comment:

full chroma said...

That is awesome that you both get to go to the wedding! I hope it is a blast and I know Brent will do an awesome job of officiating (if that's what it's called?) Have a great weekend and love you both!