Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Waiting Game

At this point, we are really just waiting for Nublette to come any day now. At almost 38 weeks along, she would be quite healthy and not even that "early." Exciting, but sure makes it hard to concentrate at work! Pretty much everything is ready for her arrival and we can't wait to meet her, but I do hope she stays cookin' a few more weeks. At the most she should be here in a little over 4 weeks, but with no late babies in either of our immediate families, I doubt it will be that long. Who knows, though!

Also, I've decided not to update the blog anymore until Nublette is here. Though I'm going to the doctor every week now, I'm not sure how much good those check-ups are doing me, much less everyone else, and I think up-to-the-minute updates would just make me crazy :) There's no way to know when she will be here! So, I will update again with pics and a birth story once Nublette has arrived.

2 comments:

full chroma said...

I will miss your posts but look forward to the best one yet!

Charlene said...

oh man, em. SO. EXCITING. I can't wait for photos of the new baby (did I miss a post, or do you and Brent have an official name yet?) and will be praying for a smooth delivery. You and Brent are going to do great!