Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Month.

Today, October 7th, I am officially 8 months pregnant. And I didn't even realize it until I looked at my calendar during a staff meeting and saw where I had written, "8 months pregnant!" Being 8 months pregnant is a little different than I expected - for one, I thought I would look and feel like a beached whale, which has not been the case (well, except for when I try to get out of bed in the mornings :). It just sounds so dramatic - 8 months! I do feel Pregnant with a capital "P," though!

Had a rather comical lunchtime visit to Babies 'R Us, where I loaded up on the major things we still need. Just felt all of a sudden like it was of the utmost importance to get stocked up and ready. Whether that qualifies as "nesting" or not, I have no idea!

No matter what, Nublette will definitely make her grand debut when she's ready, whether that's next week or next month!

No comments: